Alight, so let’s get to it.
When you put in the work, you get results. It’s how this training/dieting stuff works.
I’m fully confident in my ability to write programs and diet protocols that work. I stand behind what I do, and if you get stuck, or are having some problems making my system work for you, I’m here to help.
Can I guarantee that you’ll be the next Frank Zane or the next CrossFit poster child?
Of course I can’t – that’s primarily up to your genetics to determine. However, I can promise that LGN365 will result in more strength, muscle size, definition, and fat loss, if you follow the programs as written out.
Here’s What’s Up
If you have a question, or need help, I (JC) am here to help you get those questions answered.
- If you’re not understanding something I’ve written, or put forth in the videos, I want to help you understand it.
- If you’re concerned about the program or something regarding your personal training, I’d like to help you workout through it.
Read all the material. Watch the videos. Follow the guidelines, and put in the work. THEN ask questions.
If you don’t feel you’re making the progress you’d hoped for, show me your training logs using the ones I’ve provided, or your own.
We’ll both take a look at what you’re doing, where things may have went wrong, and then I’ll give you some advice on how to get back on track and moving in the right direction.
The JCDFitness 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee – What It Means
Look. I know there’s a TON of crazy-talk, and BS in the fitness industry online. As a coach and writer, I’m not proud of it. What I am proud of is that I don’t participate in anything of the likes. I don’t deal in deceptive marketing practices, nor do I make claims I cannot get behind.
Here’s my oath to you.
I’ll never, ever:
- Sell you out to other people with crummy products for a small commission
- Trick you into recurring billing schemes that leave a bad taste in your mouth
- Promise anything I cannot deliver
I understand it may be difficult to trust people online – especially if you don’t know me yet.
I am not here to take your money, leaving you pissed off about your purchase. I only want happy customers, and people who are serious about getting results and taking their fitness to the next level.
You’ve Got Questions. I Have Answers
What if one of the 7 programs in LGN365 doesn’t work for me?
If you follow the training and diet protocol, it will work. I will make sure of it. I’m not here to sell you something that doesn’t work. If I did that, I’d have to close the doors.
It’s actually in my best interest to make sure the program works for you.
Many fitness gurus and trainers do a ‘no questions asked, money back” guarantee with their products and services. But what they’re really telling you is they don’t really care enough about what you’re doing to help you out if you get stuck. It’s easier for them to give your money back, and not have to deal with you.
This ain’t the best way to treat a client, in my opinion.
I’m committed to you getting the most out of your training efforts. I want you to succeed.
I’m honest when I say that, and I think most of my readers/clients/followers would attest to that.
Can I Get A Refund?
If you have an amazingly good reason, yes. Of course.
I have no desire to hassle you, or talk you out of your money. If you have extenuating circumstances, I’ll do what I can to make it right for you. Here’s a list of what’s acceptable for a complete refund.
- If you have an unsurmountable tech issue – meaning you have an unforeseen program with your internet connection allowing you to download the programs completely.
- If your doctor or therapist sees my programs and advises you not to perform the exercises listed.
- If you show me that you’ve put in the effort for a full 30 days after purchasing the program, but have not made any progress. NOTE: I will need you to submit the following: all of your training and diet logs, essentially proof you’ve been following the program and diet closely, not missing days, and not straying more than 10% outside of the nutritional guidelines.
- You must submit the request within 30 days of purchase.
Here’s a list of what’s not acceptable for a refund… Please read this carefully.
- If you viewed the sales page, and purchased the LGN365 system, you understand you must have access to barbells, dumbbells, and the typical gym setting. If you live in an area with no access to a gym, and don’t have the equipment at your house, then this is your problem.
- If you “change your mind” and say you don’t want LGN365 anymore, then you will not get a refund. Why? Because that’s all on you. You made the decision to purchase. You viewed and read my sales page. You understand what you’re getting.
Let’s think of it like this: If you go into your favorite restaurant and order a rack of spicy ribs, knowing that you don’t like spicy foods, this is all on you. If you blatantly read “spicy” on the menu, but still choose to order them anyway, this is on you – you can refuse the order, but still expected to pay for it.
LGN365 is not just another silly word document-exported-to-PDF-program. It’s a full course with a TON of information you can use for years to come when building your physique.
In fact, I’ve worked my ass off to make it amazing, and in my opinion, one of the best designed, and aesthetically-pleasing e-products out there to date. Please understand this is something I’ve worked very hard on for many months.
Need Help? I’m Here For You.
Please feel free to email me at jcdfitness[@]gmail.com (remove the brackets). Check out my contact page. Or fill out the form below.